By Kyle Olson
SACRAMENTO – The California Federation of Teachers created a public relations disaster when it produced a low-brow video featuring a depiction of “trickle down” economics as a “rich” person urinating on the “ordinary people.”
EAGnews was the first to report on the tacky video created by California teachers’ representatives.
The CFT has now edited the video to take out the yellow stream, but the sound effect remains.
But perhaps worse, the factually incorrect leftist propaganda is also still included.
Specifically, as EAGnews reported Tuesday, the CFT’s video claims the government didn’t give a bailout to “ordinary people whose houses and jobs were broken by the crash.”
But according to the New York Times, a large chunk of President Obama’s $787 billion stimulus included:
– Help states prevent cuts to essential services like education – $53.6 billion
– Extend and increase unemployment compensation – $35.8 billion
– Health coverage under Cobra – $25.1 billion
– Increase food assistance – $20.9 billion
– Increase the maximum Pell Grant by $500 – $15.6 billion
– Provide cash payment to seniors, disabled veterans and other needy individuals – $14.4 billion
– Provide additional money to schools serving low-income children – $13 billion
– Provide additional money for special education – $12.2 billion
– Create new bonds for improvements in public education – $10.9 billion
Sanitized of bodily functions, the CFT video is still unfit for classrooms, and parents must remain vigilant against the union’s attempts to indoctrinate their children with left-wing propaganda.